Moving To Chubbuck
We are excited to have you as a new neighbor. The way of this great city is for neighborhoods to look out for one another. We would encourage you to get to know those in your neighborhood.
This information is being provided to you to help you to become acquainted with this community and some of what it has to offer you and your family. Most of what this community has to offer, you will come to know by your day to day experiences here.
We would like to encourage you to become involved with our many service opportunities. One of the things that makes Chubbuck a unique place to live is that we serve and care about one another.
Our sincere hope is that your experience in becoming a part of Chubbuck is enjoyable and pleasant. We look forward to getting to know you. If you have comments, questions, or suggestions feel free to tell city hall.
With warm regards, The Mayors Office!
If you home is located in a development that also includes a pressurized irrigation system, there are some things that you should keep in mind with regard to the installation and operation of your irrigation system.
The pressurized irrigation water comes from Fort Hall irrigation Project. It is an agricultural irrigation system provided by the federal government, through the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to irrigate Indian reservation lands. That water is untreated surface water. It should not be used for any potable or culinary use on your property. In addition, it shall not be cross connected in any way with the city’s culinary water system.
If you desire to use city culinary water in your irrigation system, please obtain special authorization first. Special equipment must be used to separate the two water systems. To obtain the authorization please contact public works through city hall.
RESOURCES & LINKS
Houses of Worship
- Chubbuck United Methodist – 5147 Whitaker – (208) 237-5742
- Gate City Christian – 202 West Siphon – (208) 237-5002
- Pioneer Bible Baptist – 369 Adams – (208) 637-1774
- University Bible Church – 4700 Philbin – (208) 234-1971
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Chubbuck Stake – 450 James – (208) 237-0095
- Fort Hall Indian Branch – US Highway 91 – (208) 238-0193
- North Stake – 4890 Whitaker – (208) 237-1564
- Tyhee – 12146 W Tyhee – (208) 237-6554
- Single Adult Hotline – (208) 232-2296
- Seminaries – (208) 237-1364
- Regional Young Adult Activities – (208) 234-1313
Hours of Operation
Public Works / Mayor's Office
Chubbuck, ID 83202
City Clerk / Utility Billing
Chubbuck, ID 83202