Planning & Zoningadmin
Planning & Zoning
CITY PLANNING AND BUSINESS LICENSING OVERVIEW
Land Use Planning has been enacted to protect the public health, safety and welfare by providing for compatible and harmonious uses of land within the jurisdiction of the City, by organizing uses to encourage growth consistent with a comprehensive plan, and by enhancing the aesthetic qualities of the community in the context of sound planning considerations.
Plat / Land Use Application Process
The Preliminary Application is due 29 days prior to the Land Use Commission meeting. Once approved, the final application is due 14 days prior to the City Council meeting. The minimum length of time from preliminary application to final approval is about 45 days. Applications are due by 2:00pm
on the deadline. All items listed in the submission materials checklist shall be included or the application will be considered incomplete and will not be accepted.
|Upcoming Preliminary Plat Application Deadline
||April 10, 2017 - 2:00pm
|For Land Use Meeting
||May 9, 2017
|Upcoming Final Plat Application Deadline
|For City Council Meeting
||January 1, 1970
|Land Use Fee Schedule
|Comprehensive Plan Change
|Conditional Use Permit
|Designated Geographic Area
||$258 + $15/lot
|Land Use Fee Schedule
|Planned Unit Development (PUD)
||$203 + $5/lot
|Vacation of Easement
|Zone Change with Annexation
|Upcoming Land Use Meetings|
|April 11, 2017|
|May 09, 2017|
|June 13, 2017|
|July 11, 2017|
|August 08, 2017|
|September 12, 2017|
|Upcoming City Council Meetings|
|April 05, 2017|
|April 19, 2017|
|May 03, 2017|
|May 17, 2017|
|June 07, 2017|
|June 21, 2017|
CITY OF CHUBBUCK BUSINESS LICENSE INFORMATION
Before starting any type of business, home occupation, or land development, please check with our office to be certain your concept is compatible with City of Chubbuck Land Use Ordinances. We can save you considerable time and difficulty if you will check with us first via email or phone at (208) 237-2430.
License applicants are required to complete, at minimum, the following steps:
- Contact Planning Department to schedule meeting.
- Complete requirements and pay related fees
- Pass criminal background check.
- If so required, obtain and display business license.
- Each individual business license application is different due to the nature of the proposed business, zoning of the area where the business will take place and other considerations.
- The Planning Department is here to assist applicants with this process on an individual basis to ensure that your business is in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal codes.