A FREE FAMILY MOVIE AT STUART PARK. Remember to bring your lawn chairs, blankets. What a great way to spend an evening outdoors!
• ALL children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Bring games to play outside or enjoy the splash pad while you wait to enjoy the movie.
• In case of inclement weather, movies will be rescheduled to the following Saturday.
• Movies begin at dusk.
• Follow all posted instructions for restrooms and other public area use.
• Participate at your own risk.
Visit the City of Chubbuck or Chubbuck Movies in the Park Facebook page for weather updates.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
CITY OF CHUBBUCK, IDAHO
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Land Use & Development Commission of the City of Chubbuck, Idaho, will conduct a Public Hearing at 6:00 pm on June 14, 2022 at Chubbuck City Council Chambers, 290 East Linden Ave., Chubbuck, Idaho. Public hearings will be held with respect to the following items:
- An application for a Change in Land Use District from Agricultural (A) and Limited Residential (R-2) to Limited Residential (R-2) on approximately 22.82 acres of land. Subject property is located at 1295 Alpine Ave in Chubbuck, Idaho. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this area for Mixed Use. At the meeting, the Commission will consider whether the proposal satisfies the approval criteria in municipal code section 18.28.050.B. Type of Action: Recommendation. (Action Item)
Written testimony must be received by email@example.com at least 7 days prior to the hearing, shall comply with standards established in City resolution 2021-06. A complete description of each item is available to the public on request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commission packets are generally available the week before the meeting at https://cityofchubbuck.us/land-use-commission/ or are available by contacting the City Clerk. Any and all persons may register comments, protests, or agreements on the hearing subjects being considered. Oral testimony concerning these proposals may be offered at the public hearing. Commission may limit oral testimony.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact the City Clerk, Joey Bowers at email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Joey Bowers, City Clerk
Publish: May 29, 2022
City Offices will be closed on Monday May 30, 2022. City Offices will reopen on Tuesday May 31, 2022 at 7:30am. Sanitation and Recycling Routes will run on their normal schedule. Please remember to always have your garbage and recycle can out by 7:00 AM.
New Day Parkway will be closed for thru vehicular traffic between Industry Way and Whitaker Road starting Monday, May 23rd thru the end of July. Idaho Materials Construction will be installing underground utilities for the road widening project. Local traffic only will be provided from New Day Parkway into Northside Crossing. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
Parade and Festival – August 13, 2022, Please Join Us!
The Chubbuck Days Festival is scheduled for Saturday, August 13th. The Parade starts at 10:00 AM and the Festival at Cotant Park will follow the parade at 11:00 AM. To register your organization or business, just fill out the forms below and send it to the City of Chubbuck by July 1st. For questions or arrangements call Wendy Butler at 237-2430 ext. 148.
IMPORTANT: You must sign up by July 1! Late sign-ups will not be assured a place and after July 30, no entries will be accepted.
Parade Registration: https://forms.cityofchubbuck.us/Forms/ChubbuckDaysParade
Festival Registration: https://forms.cityofchubbuck.us/Forms/CDFestival