Starting Monday June 1, 2020 City Hall Lobby Hours will be
Monday thru Friday from 8am-12pm (Noon) & 1pm-5pm
City Hall will be closed from 12pm-1pm for the Lunch Hour.
Mandatory Lobby Guidelines
- Follow social distancing standards of a minimum of six feet between you and others.
- Only 4 People in the Front Lobby at a Time.
- Only 1 Person/Household at the Window at a Time.
- If you have been sick in the last two weeks or have a cough, fever or other flu-like symptoms, stay home for the health and safety of yourself and others.
- Individuals with underlying conditions, should stay at home to avoid potential exposures.
- To protect our Residents and Employees We encourage Residents to continue to make Utility Payments electronically, and to contact City Offices by Phone, Email, or our drop box as much as possible.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
Utility Billing 208.417.7175 Inspections/Permits 208.417.7176
Public Works 208.237.2430 City Hall/Mayor’s Office 208.237.2400
Police Station 208.237.7172 Fire Station 208.237.3212