- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
March 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
March 6, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Evans.
Invocation: Lt. Tami Moore with The Salvation Army.
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: February 20, 2019. (Action Item).
- An application for change in land use zone for 10 acres from Agricultural to R2 Limited Residential. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this property as Mixed Use. Location: NW ¼ of Section 9, township 6 South, Range 34 East, of the Boise Meridian – North of I-86, South of Park Meadows Subdivision, East of Philbin Rd. and West of Kasiska Subdivision.
- Approval of Zone Change from Agricultural (A) to Residential (R-2). (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Approval of the Site Selection for the New City Hall. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the New City Hall site selection).
- Approval of Sunset Townhomes Findings of Fact and Conclusions. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the finding of facts and conclusions report).
- Discussion on Police Department Software Update. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss an update to the CPD software).
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Parks Capital Plan and Impact Fee. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss changes to 17.16 and adding 17.24 to City code).
- City of Chubbuck claims for March 6, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.