- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
June 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
June 5, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Baumeister
Invocation: Pastor Starr Reardon of the First Congregational United Church of Christ.
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: May 15, 2019 (Action Item).
- An application for a Change in Land Use District from Industrial (I) to Limited Residential (R-2) on approximately 4.2 acres s of land. Subject property in the SE ¼ of Section 3, Township 6 South, Range 34 East of the Boise Meridian, Idaho, generally located on the east side of the Union Pacific Railroad and Highland Storage, north of Chubbuck Road and west of Whitaker Road in Chubbuck, Idaho. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this area as Medium Density and Mixed Use. Following a public hearing on May 14, 2019 the Land Use and Development Commission recommended approval of the petition.
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Change of Land Use District. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss a change in land use from Industrial (I) to limited residential (R-2)).
- Approval of Alpine Crossing Preliminary Plat. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Approval of Firework Permits for 2019. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss the applications and if they meet city code).
- Adoption of Resolution XXX Parks Master Plan. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the implementation of a parks master plan).
- Acceptance of Offer of Dedication for the Grove Subdivision 3rd (Action Item).
(Council will discuss if all city requirements have been inspected and completed).
- Approval of Mooney-Weiland Opioid Agreement. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss entering into an agreement for opioid litigation services).
- Discussion on the June 19, 2019 Council Meeting. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss holding, moving, or canceling this meeting).
- Discussion on the July 3, 2019 Study Session and Council Meeting. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss holding, moving, or canceling these meetings).
- City of Chubbuck claims for June 5, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.