- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
August 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
August 21, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Baumeister
Invocation: Pastor John Robinson Gate City Christian Church
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: August 7, 2019 (Action Item).
- Appeal the Denial of a Day Care License for Lindsey Packham. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss the denial of a day care license by the Chubbuck Police Department).
- Approval to Change the Name of a Portion of Siphon Road to “New Day Parkway”.
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code). (Action Item).
- Approval of Northside Crossing Subdivision Div. 2 Preliminary Plat. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Approval of Strait Estates Short/Final Plat. (Action Item).
Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Approval of Southwest Townhomes Div. 1 Preliminary Plat Findings of Fact and Conclusions.
(Council will discuss the finding of facts and conclusions report). (Action Item)
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX 18.08.040 to Require a Conditional Use Permit for a Duplex.
(Council will discuss the amendment and if it meets City code). (Action Item).
- Adoption of Resolution XX-XXXX to declare the intent and purpose to collect forgone property taxes.
(Council will discuss the intent and purpose of collecting forgone taxes.) (Action Item)
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Appropriations for FY2020. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss the adoption of a budget for FY2020).
- City of Chubbuck claims for August 21, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.