- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
October 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
October 16, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Baumeister
Invocation: Sherri Matson from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: October 2, 2019 & September 18, 2019. (Action Item)
- Extra Mile Day
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Change of Land Use District. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss a change in land use from Residential (R-2) to Commercial (C-2)).
- Approval of Bilyeu Estates Div. 6 Preliminary Plat. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Approval of Reflection Ridge at Harvest Springs Phase 1 Preliminary Plat.
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code). (Action Item).
- Acceptance of Offer of Dedication for Park Meadows Div. 10. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss if all city requirements have been inspected and completed).
- Adoption of Resolution XXX to Accept T.I.F. Eligibility Study West of I-15.
(Council will discuss acceptance of final eligibility study). (Action Item).
- Adoption of Resolution XXX Addendum to ADA Grant Award. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss approving an addendum to modify a cooperative agreement)
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Annual Appropriation Certificates of Participation Series 2019.
(Council will discuss the issuance of the annual appropriation certificates of participation series 2019). (Action Item).
- City of Chubbuck claims for October 16, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.