- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
June 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
June 17, 2020 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Evans
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: June 3, 2020. (Action Item).
- Shop Local Day
- The Swearing in of Chubbuck Police Officers.
- Acceptance of the FY19 Comprehensive Financial Report. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the FY19 audited financial report).
- Approval of a Health Trust Contribution. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss a funding request for the City’s health plan trust).
- Acceptance of Offer of Dedication for Westfield Estates Div. 1. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss if all city requirements have been inspected and completed).
- Review and Discuss Water and Sewer User Rates.
(Council will discuss a water and sewer user rate study).
- City of Chubbuck claims for June 17, 2020 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.