City Council Meeting
July 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
July 15, 2020 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Heiner
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: July 1, 2020. (Action Item).
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Zone Change from Agriculture (A) to Limited Commercial (C-1). (Action Item).
(Council will discuss a change in land use from Agriculture (A) to Limited Commercial (C-1)).
- Approval of Items for Auction. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss City property for auction).
- Discussion on Agreement with Regional Economic Development in Eastern Idaho.
(Council will discuss an agreement for regional economic development in eastern Idaho).
- Review and Discuss Water System Capital Improvements Plan.
(Council will discuss a capital improvement plan from Keller Associates).
- Adopt Tentative Budget for Fiscal Year 2021. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss the adoption of a tentative budget for 2021).
- City of Chubbuck claims for July 15, 2020 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.