- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
December 16, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
December 16, 2020 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Hernandez
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: December 2, 2020. (Action Item).
- An application for annexation of approximately 3.32 acres of land into the City of Chubbuck and to include the property in the Limited Residential (R-2) Zone. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this area for Mixed Use and Medium Density Residential development. The subject property is in the SW ¼ of Section 4, Township 6 South, Range 34 East of the Boise Meridian, Idaho. The affected parcel, R3853005606, is generally located on the north side of Angela Street between Philbin Road and Hiram Avenue. After a public hearing on November 10, 2020, the City of Chubbuck Land Use and Development Commission recommended approval.
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Annexation with Residential (R-2) Zoning. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the annexation of 3.32 acres with Limited Residential (R-2) Zoning).
- Approval of Bilyeu Estates Div. 7 Preliminary Plat. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Discussion and Approval on Compensation for the Land Use & Development Commission Board. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the appropriate compensation for the LUDC board members).
- Approval of Items for Auction. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss City property for auction).
- Acceptance of Downtown/City Hall Street Lighting Bid. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss and award street lighting bids).
- Motion to enter into an Executive Session in accordance with Idaho Code 74-206 (1)(c): (Action Item).
”To acquire an interest in real property which is not owned by a public agency.”
- Approval of the Final Right of Way Acquisition contracts. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss right of way acquisition contracts).
- City of Chubbuck claims for December 16, 2020 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
This meeting will be available to the public electronically or by phone.
In-person attendance is allowed, but strict social distancing measures are in place. Attending via Zoom or phone is highly recommended and requested.
Attendance is EXTREMELY limited in accordance with Governor Little’s Modified Stage 2 order. MASKS/FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 7359 7552
Or to Join by Phone:
+1 669 900 6833 US
+1 346 248 7799 US
General information on joining a Zoom meeting can be found at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting.
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.