- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
May 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
May 19, 2021 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Evans
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: May 5, 2021. (Action Item)
- A proposal by city staff to replace existing Chapter 18.28 Administration of the Land Use Ordinance with a rewritten chapter 18.28 Administration, setting forth a new scope, procedures, requirements, and review and approval criteria for conditional use permits, variances, comprehensive plan amendments, title text and map amendments, annexations, appeals of administrative and land use and development commission decisions, and for requests for reconsideration of City Council decisions. Following a public hearing on April 13, 2021, the City of Chubbuck Land Use and Development Commissions recommended approval.
- Approval of Replacing Chapter 18.28 Administration of Land Use. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss replacing chapter 18.28 of city code).
- Approval of the City/Chubbuck Development Authority (CDA) 1992 Plan Agreement.
(Council will review the City/CDA project development agreement for the 1992 plan). (Action Item)
- Motion to enter into an Executive Session in accordance with Idaho Code 74-206 (1)(c) & (1)(f): ”To acquire an interest in real property which is not owned by a public agency.” & “ To communicate with legal counsel for the public agency to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated.” (Action Item)
- Adoption of Resolution XXX Authorize Condemnation of Real Property. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the condemnation of real property for right of way acquisition).
- City of Chubbuck claims for May 19, 2021 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
This meeting will be available to the public electronically or by phone.
In-person attendance is allowed, Attending via Zoom or phone is highly recommended and requested.
Attendance is limited in accordance with Governor Little’s Stage 3 order. MASKS/FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 883 2428 0187
Or to Join by Phone:
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 346 248 7799 US
General information on joining a Zoom meeting can be found at:
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.