- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
March 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
March 7, 2018 – 6:00pm
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Evan Baumeister
Invocation: Evan Baumeister
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: February 21, 2018
- Applicant, City of Chubbuck proposes an ordinance of the City of Chubbuck, Idaho, adding section 17.08.145 to define the “Public Works Director”; amending section 17.12.020 regarding the Planning Conference to provide submissions shall be made by the developer seven days prior to the Planning Conference meeting; making changes in chapter 17.12 to eliminate Public Hearings for plats unless petition is made and granted or required under state law; providing for plats to be submitted in electronic PDF format; clarifying criteria for a Master Plan; providing for the review and criteria for consideration of a Preliminary Plat by staff and agencies and by the Land Use and Development Commission and provisions for Public Hearing if requested, providing for the review of the Preliminary and Final Plat by the City Council and provisions for Public Hearing if requested; providing for submission of covenants and entity formation information to provide for the maintenance and preservation of improvements or land held in common ownership; providing for plat certification to include provisions relating to irrigation water and any Development Agreement related to the property; repealing section 18.20.060 E which requires 100 square feet of usable private space in a residential Planned Unit Development; repealing prior conflicting ordinances; providing for the severability of the provisions of this ordinance; providing that all other sections of chapter 17.08, 17.12 and 18.20 not amended shall remain in effect; and providing when this ordinance is effective. The amendment was recommended by the Land Use and Development Commission at the February 13, 2018 meeting following a public hearing.
- Discussion and Approval of Ordinance XXX to Amend Sections 17.08, 17.12, & 18.20.
- Discussion and Decision on request for funding for fiscal year 2018.
- Approval of Ordinance XXX Evans PUD & Selder Meadows Apt. Change of Land Use.
- Approval to confirm the City of Chubbuck contributions to the City of Chubbuck Health Plan Trust as approved by the plan actuary for the plan year ending 09/30/2018.
- Motion to enter into an Executive Session in accordance with Idaho Code 74-206 (1)(c): ”To acquire an interest in real property which is not owned by a public agency.”
- Approval of the Final Right of Way Acquisition contracts.
- City of Chubbuck claims for March 7th, 2018 as presented to Mayor England and Council.
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.