- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
November 7, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
November 7, 2018 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Lewis
Invocation: Lt. Tami Moore with The Salvation Army
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: October 17, 2018 (Action Item)
- Small Business Saturday
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Council of the City of Chubbuck, Idaho, will conduct a public hearing at 6:00 PM on November 7, 2018 at Chubbuck City Council Chambers, 5160 Yellowstone Avenue, Chubbuck, Idaho, in accordance with Idaho Code 63-1311A, and with respect to the following items: to consider public comment regarding the increased Sewer Connection (1″ service), Sewer Connection (1-1/2″ service), Sewer Connection (2″ service) and Child Care Provider 5 year renewal fee.
- Adoption of Resolution XXX Amending City Fees. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss all public and department fees for the City).
- Approval on a Funding Request for Aide for Friends. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss a funding request from Aide for Friends for a new residence).
- Acceptance of Offer of Dedication for Wood Hollow Subdivision. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss if all city requirements have been inspected and completed).
- Approval of the Fort Hall Cooperative Canal Crossing Agreement. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss entering into a cooperative agreement with Fort Hall Irrigation).
- Discussion about November 21, 2018 & December 19, 2018 Council Meetings.
(Council will discuss how they want to move forward with these Council Meetings).
- Acceptance of Construction Bids-Hiline Water Booster Station. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss award of construction bids).
- Motion to enter into an Executive Session in accordance with Idaho Code 74-206 (1)(c):
”To acquire an interest in real property which is not owned by a public agency.” (Action Item).
- Approval of the Final Right of Way Acquisition contracts. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss right of way acquisition contracts).
- City of Chubbuck claims for November 7, 2018 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.