City Council Meeting
December 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
December 19, 2018 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Evans.
Invocation: Jackie Nelson from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: December 5, 2018 (Action Item).
- A request for a Category A annexation into the City of Chubbuck which consists of approximately 379 acres with Agricultural (A) zoning designation. Subject property includes all, or a portion of, the following Bannock County tax parcels: R3853000516, R3853000409, R3853000413, R3853000411, R3851001402, R3803057106, R3803057200, and R3853000514, R3803055602, and including all Interstate 15 right-of-way or other lands otherwise owned by the State of Idaho, or one of its agencies, which would connect the subject property to the property previously annexed under Ordinance 779, including all, or portions of the following, parcels: R3853000515, R3853000405, R3853000513, R3853000510, R3853000600, R3803055700. The subject property is located within the E 1/2 of section 35 and the W ½ of section 36, Township 5 South, Range 34 East; in the E 1/2 of section 2 and N 1/2 of section 1, Township 6 South, Range 34 East; in the NW 1/4 of section 6, Township 6 South, Range 35 East, of the Boise Meridian. The general location is approximately 1/2 mile north of Chubbuck Road and east from the western boundary of Interstate 15. Following a public hearing, the Land Use and Development Commission recommended approval.
- Adoption of Resolution XXX to Amend the Future Land Use Designation Map. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss amending the comprehensive plan).
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Annexation. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the annexation of 379 acres with Agricultural (A) zoning designation).
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Public Right of Way Contractors License. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss requiring Contractors to have a Public Works Contractor’s license when working in a public right of way).
- Approval of Updates to the Vehicle Use Policy. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the updates to the Vehicle Use Policy).
- City of Chubbuck claims for December 19, 2018 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.