- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
February 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
February 1, 2023
City Hall Council Chambers
290 East Linden
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Evans
Invocation: Pastor Donald Whitecar Mountain Valley Baptist Church.
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: January 18, 2023 and January 24, 2023. (Action Item)
- Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Chubbuck, Idaho, will hold a public hearing for consideration of a proposed amended budget for the fiscal period October 1, 2022 to September 30, 2023: and an amended fiscal appropriation ordinance for said period, and pursuant to the provisions of Section 50-1002, 50-1003, 50-1106, Idaho Code.
The following is an estimate, set forth in said amended budget of the proposed increases in expenditure of the City of Chubbuck, Idaho, for the period October 1, 2022 to September 30, 2023. All other expenditures shall remain without change as set forth in the original appropriation ordinance adopted August 18, 2022. Said amounts are set forth by fund as follows:
Fund Original Expenditure Proposed Expenditure Net Increase
General $8,453,894 $8,527,463 $73,569
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX to Amend the FY2023 Appropriation Ordinance.
(Council will discuss amending the FY23 Budget). (Action Item)
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Elected Officials Salaries. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the appropriate salary for elected officials).
- Approval of Items for Auction or Disposal. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss City property for auction or disposal).
- City of Chubbuck claims for February 1, 2023 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
Council packets are generally available the week before the meeting at https://cityofchubbuck.us/city-council/ or are available by contacting the City Clerk. City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.