- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
February 6, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Baumeister.
Invocation: Tony Seikel from the Portneuf Sangha
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: January 16, 2019 (Action Item).
- An application for a Preliminary Planned United Development (PUD) called Sunset Townhomes which includes the re-designation of approximately 9.4 acres of land for 88 residential units. Location is 4933 Whitaker Road, Chubbuck, ID 83202, within SE ¼ of Section 3, Township 6 South, Range 34, of the Boise Meridian, Bannock County. Current zoning designation is Limited Residential (R-2) and Industrial (I). Proposal will be evaluated against criteria established in municipal code 18.20.110 and Idaho Code 67-6511. The Land Use and Development Commission reviewed the application and recommended denial.
- Approval of Sunset Townhomes Planned Unit Development (PUD). (Action Item). (Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Approval of Sunset Townhomes Preliminary Plat. (Action Item). (Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Police and Emergency Services Capital Plans and Impact Fees. (Action Item). (Council will discuss adopting chapter 17.28 to City code).
- Approval of Elected Officials Salaries. (Action Item). (Council will discuss the appropriate salary for elected officials).
- City of Chubbuck claims for February 6, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.