- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
February 20, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Hernandez.
Invocation: Reverend Jenny Peek from the Pocatello Unitarian Universalist Fellowship.
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: February 6, 2019 (Action Item).
- Recognition of PW Employees Ryan Sullivan & Terry Udy.
- Approval of Chubbuck-Pocatello Intergovernmental Agreement. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss IGA related to Pocatello/PDA creation of Northgate URA).
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Transfer of Powers. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss adoption of ordinance to transfer power for creation or URA to Pocatello/PDA).
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Capital Plans and Impact Fees. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss changes to 17.16 and adding 17.24 to City code).
(Or the Council will discuss adding 17. 28 to City code).
- Approval of Intergovernmental Transfer of Personal Property. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss the transfer of property from the CPD to the Bannock County Sherriff Office).
- Adoption of Resolution XXX Reimbursement of Costs. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss reimbursement of certain reimbursable expenditures with the New City Hall).
- Approval to Appoint Ernie Moser to the Chubbuck Development Authority. (Action Item).
(The council will discuss an appointment to the Chubbuck Development Authority Board).
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Elected Officials Salaries. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the appropriate salary for elected officials).
- City of Chubbuck claims for February 20, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.