- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
December 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
December 4, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Lewis
Invocation: Reverend Jenny Peek from the Pocatello Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: November 20, 2019. (Action Item)
- Approval of Benito Chavez, Sr. Short/Final Plat. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Acceptance of Offer of Dedication for Northside Crossing Div. 1. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss if all city requirements have been inspected and completed).
- Acceptance of Chubbuck Elementary Child Pedestrian Safety Project Bids.
(Council will discuss award of construction bids). (Action Item).
- FY2019 Impact Fee Report. (Action Item).
(Council will receive a recommendation from the Impact Fee Committee)
- City of Chubbuck claims for December 4, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.