- This event has passed.
City Council Study Session
May 1 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Study Session Agenda
May 1, 2019 – 4:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Study Session Agenda:
- Presentation by the 2020 Census Bureau.
- Update from the Planning & Economic Development Department,
and Discussion on Urban Forest Protection.
- Update from the Police Department.
- Discussion on Time Value Investments as a City Depository.
- Discussion on the Threshold for Fixed Assets.
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.