- This event has passed.
Land Use and Development Commission
June 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
City of Chubbuck Land Use and Development Commission
June 9, 2020
City Hall Council Chambers
5160 Yellowstone Avenue
CALL TO ORDER & DISCLOSURES OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
APPROVAL OF MINUTES for May 12, 2020 meeting (Action Item)
– Affected property owners who previously received notice about a scheduled annexation and initial zoning request public hearing for property located at the northeast corner of Chubbuck Road and Philbin Road that was scheduled to be heard by the Land Use & Development Commission on June 9th–
The agenda item has been withdrawn from the June 9th Commission meeting pending modifications to the submittal by the applicant. When a modified application and materials are resubmitted, the Office of Community Planning & Economic Development will resend notices containing a summary of the information and provide an opportunity to comment in accordance with Idaho and municipal code.
- An application for a Conditional Use Permit for an Animal Care Site for Dog Boarding. Subject property is generally located at 134 E Linden, Chubbuck Rd. The property is currently zoned General Commercial (C-2). Type of Action: Commission decision. (Action Item)
- A proposal by city staff to replace an existing chapter of City Code, 18.20 Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), with a rewritten Chapter 18.20, setting forth new eligibility, procedures, standards, requirements, incentives, and other criteria for future PUDs within the City of Chubbuck and to modify other sections of code relating to PUDs. Type of Action: Recommendation to Council. (Action Item)
- A proposal by city staff to revise an existing chapter of City Code, 18.06 Land Use Definitions, setting forth new, modified, and deleted definitions for subjects found in Chapter 18. Type of Action: Recommendation to Council. (Action Item)
- An application for a preliminary plat for the Chubbuck City Hall Subdivision to subdivide 5.13 acres into 8 commercial lots. Property is generally located at 224 Linden and 4699 Burley Dr., Chubbuck, Idaho. Type of Action: Recommendation to Council. (Action Item)
- The Commission will review and discuss Staff’s proposed Accessory Dwelling Unit code.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact the Planning Manager, Don Matson at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Due to social distancing needs, this meeting will be held via web and telephone ONLY via the following options:
Web-conference (no webcam is necessary to participate):
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 346 248 7799 US
Meeting ID: 832 1699 2747
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ksQB1yhgz
General information on joining a Zoom meeting can be found at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting.