Chubbuck Police Online Reporting
We encourage you to communicate your concerns and to report criminal activity. Our goal is to make this process as simple as possible by offering online as well as in person reporting options. Every case is unique, so please follow the directions provided including contacting us directly via the provided phone number or in person when the circumstances of your case require doing so. Online reports will be reviewed as time allows. If you currently need assistance or the crime is ongoing, contact our dispatch center at (208) 237-7172.
Below is a list of specific reporting options that should be used when applicable;
– Animal Care Concern: Submit on-line or call Animal Control at (208) 239-3249
– Child Care Provider Concern: Submit on-line or call Records at (208) 238-2376
– City Code Inspection: Submit on-line or call Code Enforcement at (208) 239-3227
– Missing Pet Notice: Submit on-line or call Animal Control at (208) 239-3249
– Lost Property Notification: Submit on-line or call Evidence at (208) 239-3222
– Parking Problem: Submit on-line or call Code Enforcement at (208) 239-3227
If none of the above report types apply to your case, please use the form below. Provide as much relevant information as possible (any witnesses, available video/photographs/other evidence, vehicle descriptions, or suspect descriptions for example) as the decision to close this case or assign it for further investigation will be made based on the information you provide. Without viable investigative leads, a report will be generated, but the case will be designated inactive and an officer will not contact you. Thank you for your involvement in protecting our community.
CPD Online Crime Report