Chubbuck Police Online Reporting
We encourage you to communicate your concerns and to report criminal activity. Our goal is to make this process as simple as possible by offering online as well as in person reporting options. Every case is unique, so please follow the directions provided including contacting us directly via the provided phone number or in person when the circumstances of your case require doing so. Online reports will be reviewed as time allows. If you currently need assistance or the crime is ongoing, contact our dispatch center at (208) 237-7172.
Below is a list of specific reporting options that should be used when applicable;
– Animal Care Concern: Submit via email or call Animal Control at (208) 239-3249
– City Code Violation: Submit via e-mail or call Code Enforcement at (208) 239-3227
– Child Care Provider Concern: Submit via e-mail or call Records at (208) 238-2376
– Lost Pet Report: Submit via email or call Animal Control at (208) 239-3249
– Lost Property Notification: Submit via e-mail or call Evidence at (208) 239-3222
If none of the above report types apply to your case, please use the form below. Provide as much relevant information as possible (any witnesses, available video/photographs/other evidence, vehicle descriptions, or suspect descriptions for example) as the decision to close this case or assign it for further investigation will be made based on the information you provide. Without viable investigative leads, a report will be generated, but the case will be designated inactive and an officer will not contact you. Thank you for your involvement in protecting our community.
CPD Online Crime Report