- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
August 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
August 5, 2020 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Hernandez
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: July 15, 2020. (Action Item).
- A proposed budget for the fiscal year 2021 from October 1, 2020, to September 30, 2021, pursuant to Idaho code 50-1002.
- Approval of Reflection Ridge at Harvest Springs Div. 1 Final Plat. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Approval to Appoint Jeff Hough to the Chubbuck Development Authority. (Action Item).
(The council will discuss an appointment to the Chubbuck Development Authority Board).
- Acceptance of Offer of Dedication for Bilyeu Estates Div. 5. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss if all city requirements have been inspected and completed).
- Consideration of 1992 Downtown Urban Renewal Plan-Development Agreement. (Action Item).
(Council will consider approval of development agreement between City and CDA).
- City of Chubbuck claims for August 5, 2020 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
This meeting will be available to the public electronically or by phone.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 338 828 1518
General information on joining a Zoom meeting can be found at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting.
Or to Join by Phone:
+1 669 900 6833 US
+1 346 248 7799 US
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.