City of Chubbuck Job Openings
Welcome to the City of Chubbuck’s Employment Center. The Employment Center will help you find the jobs you are looking for.
The City of Chubbuck accepts paper applications or you may submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the most recent application submitted will be considered for employment. Duplicate applications for the same position will not be considered.
Additionally, email will be the primary method by which we communicate with you so please provide an accurate email address and plan to check it regularily. The City of Chubbuck is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to qualified veterans.
For Job Seekers
- Job Descriptions (a job description does not represent a job opening)
- Current job openings are shown below. Postings may include jobs open to the public, jobs only open to existing employees and jobs available through our staffing agency partners. Please contact HR for details.
City of Chubbuck Dispatcher
The City of Chubbuck is currently accepting resumes for the position of Dispatcher. This is a non-exempt position eligible for overtime pay. The preferred pay range is $17.02 to $20.08 per hour.
City of Chubbuck Dispatchers utilize specialized equipment, software and processes to perform dispatch and communication support services for police, fire, emergency services, and animal control personnel.
The work is performed in an office environment under the direction of the Dispatch Supervisor. Latitude is granted for the exercise of independent judgment and initiative.
- Must work non-traditional hours and varying shifts as dispatch is staffed 24 hours a day including weekends and holidays;
- Idaho POST dispatch certification is required within one year of employment;
- NCIC / ILETS certification is required within three months of hire;
- Notary Public certification is required.
Acceptable Experience and Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required;
- Some experience and /or training in police dispatch, police communications, or police clerical work is preferred; or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
To apply for this position, please send a resume to: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
Public Works / Mayor's Office
Chubbuck, ID 83202
City Clerk / Utility Billing
Chubbuck, ID 83202