City of Chubbuck Job Openings
Welcome to the City of Chubbuck’s Employment Center. The Employment Center will help you find the jobs you are looking for.
The City of Chubbuck accepts paper applications or you may submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the most recent application submitted will be considered for employment. Duplicate applications for the same position will not be considered.
Additionally, email will be the primary method by which we communicate with you so please provide an accurate email address and plan to check it regularily. The City of Chubbuck is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to qualified veterans.
For Job Seekers
- Job Descriptions (a job description does not represent a job opening)
- Current job openings are shown below. Postings may include jobs open to the public, jobs only open to existing employees and jobs available through our staffing agency partners. Please contact HR for details.
Office Administrator-Public Works
The City of Chubbuck is currently accepting resumes for the position of Office Administrator-Public Works. This is a non-exempt position eligible for overtime pay. The preferred pay range is $17.02 to $21.29 per hour.
An employee in this job class performs complex secretarial and office administrative duties for the Public Works Department and leverages the role to support the goals of the department and the City. Also provides administrative duties for the Chubbuck Development Authority and the Chubbuck Impact Area Wastewater Collection Authority.
The work is performed under the supervision of the Public Works Director, with significant latitude for the exercise of independent judgment and initiative. Absolute confidentiality on specific matters is required. This position provides direction and assistance to other Public Works support staff. The principal duties of this class are performed in a general office environment.
Acceptable Experience and Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalency is required, preferably supplemented by coursework in office administration practices or general business classes, and
- Three (3) years of secretarial/administrative experience with duties similar to the assigned Department is preferred; or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
Public Works / Mayor's Office
Chubbuck, ID 83202
City Clerk / Utility Billing
Chubbuck, ID 83202