City of Chubbuck Job Openings
Welcome to the City of Chubbuck’s Employment Center. The Employment Center will help you find the jobs you are looking for.
The City of Chubbuck accepts paper applications or you may submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the most recent application submitted will be considered for employment. Duplicate applications for the same position will not be considered.
Additionally, email will be the primary method by which we communicate with you so please provide an accurate email address and plan to check it regularily. The City of Chubbuck is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to qualified veterans.
For Job Seekers
- Job Descriptions (a job description does not represent a job opening)
- Current job openings are shown below. Postings may include jobs open to the public, jobs only open to existing employees and jobs available through our staffing agency partners. Please contact HR for details.
The City of Chubbuck is currently accepting applications for the position of Senior Planner. This is an exempt position and is not eligible for overtime pay. The pay range is $55,848 to $65,894 per year.
The primary function of an employee in this class is to perform advanced planning functions related to a variety of planning assignments including but not limited to comprehensive plan amendments, complex subarea planning, land use and development ordinances revisions and updates, and complex land use and development applications. The Senior Planner provides technical guidance and assistance to the Associate Planners. The work is performed under the general supervision of the Planning and Development Director. The principal duties of this class are performed in an office environment with some field inspections which may expose the employee to hazards including traffic, adverse weather conditions and construction work with exposures to mechanical, electrical, and other safety hazards.
Acceptable Experience and Training:
· Master’s degree in planning or a related field is required;
· four (4) years of municipal professional planning is required;
· AICP certification is required;
· experience with creating and revising subarea plans is required;
· experience with creating downtown subarea plans is preferred;
· supervisory or technical lead experience is preferred; or
· any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
Public Works / Mayor's Office
Chubbuck, ID 83202
City Clerk / Utility Billing
Chubbuck, ID 83202