- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
November 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
November 6, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Hernandez
Invocation: Reverend Jenny Peek from the Pocatello Unitarian Universalist Fellowship.
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: October 16, 2019. (Action Item)
- Small Business Saturday
An application for a Change in Land Use District from Agriculture (A) to Dense Residential (R-4) on approximately 2.97 acres of land. Subject property is in the NW ¼ of Section 9, Township 6 South, Range 34 East of the Boise Meridian, Idaho, generally located at the northeast corner of Philbin Road and Sawtooth Street, Chubbuck, Idaho. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this area as Mixed Use. Following a public hearing on October 8, 2019 the Land Use and Development Commission recommended approval of the petition.
- Approval of Zone Change from Agriculture (A) to Residential (R-4). (Action Item).
(Council will discuss a change in land use from Agriculture (A) to Residential (R-4)).
- Approval of Northside Crossing Div. 2 Final Plat. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Update from Bannock Development Corporation.
- Approval to Appoint Krystal Harmon to the Chubbuck Development Authority. (Action Item).
(The council will discuss an appointment to the Chubbuck Development Authority Board).
- Approval of the 2020 Beer, Wine and Liquor Licenses. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss if all City, State and County requirements have been completed).
- Approval of Changes to the Personnel Policy. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the updates to the Personnel Policy).
- City of Chubbuck claims for November 6, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.