City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
October 18, 2023
City Hall Council Chambers
290 East Linden
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Reece
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: September 20, 2023. (Action Item)
- Approval of Pauline Flats Preliminary Plat and the findings, facts and conclusions of law. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Acceptance of Offer of Dedication for Patriot Square Subdivision – East. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss if all city requirements have been inspected and completed).
- Review and Accept Bid for Sanitary Sewer CCTV Inspection Project. (Action Item)
(The Council will Discuss and Possibly Authorize the Mayor to Enter into a Contract).
- Acceptance of the City Clerks Declaration of Elected for Dan Heiner Council Seat #1 and Norman Reece Council Seat #4 pursuant to Idaho Code 50-405. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss that such candidates are duly elected for their respective terms, and will be installed at the first city council meeting in January).
- Discussion and Adoption of Ordinance XXX Title 18 Hotels or Motels. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss updates to sections of title 18 of city code).
- City of Chubbuck claims for October 18, 2023 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
Council packets are generally available the week before the meeting at https://cityofchubbuck.us/city-council/ or are available by contacting the City Clerk. City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.