- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
December 5, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
December 5, 2018 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Hernandez
Invocation: Pastor John Robinson from the Gate City Christian Church
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: November 28, 2018 (Action Item)
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Council of the City of Chubbuck, Idaho, will conduct a public hearing at 6:00 PM on December 5, 2018 at Chubbuck City Council Chambers, 5160 Yellowstone Avenue, Chubbuck, Idaho, in accordance with Idaho Code 63-1311A, and with respect to the following items: to consider public comment regarding a Parks and Recreation Capital Improvement Plan and Impact Fee, Police and Animal Control Capital Improvement Plan and Impact Fee, and Emergency Services (Fire and EMS) Capital Improvement Plan and Impact Fee and the adoption of the Parks and Recreation Capital Improvement Plan and Impact Fee, Police and Animal Control Capital Improvement Plan and Impact Fee, and Emergency Services (Fire and EMS) Capital Improvement Plan and Impact Fee as well as adoption of an ordinance imposing the developmental impact fees and repealing sections 17.16.110, 17.16.130 through 17.16.240, amending 17.16.100 of the Chubbuck Municipal code, and adopting chapter 17.24 Impact Fee to provide an impact fee upon new development. The Land Use and Development Commission previously recommended approval of the proposal to 17.16 with a requested change to ensure that parks and land may still be obtained through the development process in accordance with adopted plans. Action Item: Decision
- Adoption of Ordinance XXX Capital Plans and Impact Fees. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss changes to 17.16 and adding 17.24 to City code).
- Approval of Changes to the Personnel Policy. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the updates to the Personnel Policy).
- Adoption of Resolution XXX to Accept T.I.F Eligibility Study West of I-15. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss acceptance of final eligibility study).
- City of Chubbuck claims for December 5, 2018 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.