- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
December 15, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
December 15, 2021 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
290 East Linden Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Lewis
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: December 1, 2021. (Action Item)
- Approval of Linden Cove Final Plat. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Review and Possible Approval of Bannock County Emergency Operations Plan. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss an emergency operations plan from Bannock County).
- Review and Possible Approval of Bannock County Hazard Mitigation Plan. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss a hazard mitigation plan from Bannock County).
- Discussion and Possible Approval of Vehicle Leasing from Bancorp. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss contracts to lease police vehicles from Bancorp).
- Approval of Police Vehicles for Disposal. (Action Item)
(Council will discuss City property for disposal).
- Approval to Appoint Brett Hiltbrand to the Land Use and Development Commission. (Action Item)
(The Council will discuss an appointment to the Land Use and Development Commission).
- Discussion on being a Member of the Regional Economic Development for Eastern Idaho (REDI). (Action Item)
(Council will discuss dues and if the City wants to continue being a member of REDI).
- City of Chubbuck claims for December 15, 2021 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
In-person attendance is allowed, this meeting will also be available to the public electronically or by phone
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 869 1229 3359
Or to Join by Phone:
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 346 248 7799 US
General information on joining a Zoom meeting can be found at:
Council packets are generally available the week before the meeting at https://cityofchubbuck.us/city-council/ or are available by contacting the City Clerk. City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.