- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
June 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
June 3, 2020 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Hernandez
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: April 15, 2020 & May 6, 2020. (Action Item).
- Approval of Firework Permits for 2020. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the applications and if they meet city code).
- Adoption of Resolution XXX to Accept TIF Eligibility Study. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss acceptance of final eligibility study).
- Review and Adoption of Ordinance XXX Flood Damage Prevention. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss the flood hazard area within the city boundary).
- Discussion on Future Agenda Items. (Action Item).
(Council will discuss upcoming agenda items).
- City of Chubbuck claims for May 20, 2020 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
- City of Chubbuck claims for June 3, 2020 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.