- This event has passed.
City Council Meeting
January 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
City of Chubbuck
Council Meeting Agenda
January 16, 2019 – 6:00pm
Chubbuck City Hall
5160 Yellowstone Ave.
Call to Order: Mayor England.
Pledge Allegiance to the Flag: Councilmember Baumeister.
Invocation: Pastor Starr Reardon, First Congregational United Church of Christ.
Council Members Present:
Staff Members Present:
Amend Council Meeting Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: January 2, 2019 (Action Item).
- Approval of Copperfield Landing Div. 6 Preliminary Plat. (Action Item). (Council will discuss the application and if it meets City code).
- Discussion on Mayor and City Council Salaries
- Update on a Meeting with the Builders Association.
- Motion to enter into an Executive Session in accordance with Idaho Code 74-206 (1)(f): ”To communicate with legal counsel for the public agency to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated.” (Action Item).
- City of Chubbuck claims for January 16, 2019 as presented to Mayor England and Council. (Action Item).
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Rich Morgan at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.