Land Use and Development Commission
Regular Meeting Agenda
November 14, 2023
City Hall Council Chambers
290 East Linden
CALL TO ORDER & DISCLOSURES OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
APPROVAL OF MINUTES for October 10, 2023 (Action Item)
- An application for a Conditional Use Permit Amendment for a school in the General Commercial (C-2) zone. The Amendment would allow for expansion of the school building. The subject property is located at 4200 Hawthorne Rd, Chubbuck, Idaho. The application will be reviewed against criteria in section 18.28.020.C.5 City Code. Type of action: Decision. (Action Item)
- An application for a preliminary plat for the Cascade Falls at Harvest Springs, Division 1. Applicant proposes to subdivide 12.32 acres into 6 commercial lots. Property is in the SE and SW ¼ of Section 35, Township 5 South, Range 34 East of the Boise Meridian, Idaho, generally located west of Interstate 15, north of New Day Parkway, and east of Hiline Road, Chubbuck, Idaho. Current zoning designation on the property places it in the Creative Community – Harvest Springs (CC-HS) and Agriculture (A) land use districts. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this area as Commercial/Medium Density. Application will be evaluated against standards found in municipal code section 17.12.100. Type of Action: Recommendation. (Action Item)
- An application for a preliminary plat for the Philbin Crossing. Applicant proposes to subdivide 8.9 acres into 4 commercial lots and 1 multi-family residential lot. Property is in the SW ¼ of Section 4, Township 6 South, Range 34 East of the Boise Meridian, Idaho, generally located at the NE corner of the W. Chubbuck Road / Philbin Road intersection, Chubbuck, Idaho. Current zoning designation on the property places it in the Limited Commercial (C-1) land use district. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this area as Mixed Use/Medium Density. Application will be evaluated against standards found in municipal code section 17.12.100. Type of Action: Recommendation. (Action Item)
- Discussion on the Comprehensive Plan Update.
4. Discussion about the December 12, 2023 Land Use Meeting.
ADJOURN: Sine Die
Commission packets are generally available the week before the meeting at https://cityofchubbuck.us/land-use-commission/ or are available by contacting the City Clerk. City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.