- This event has passed.
Land Use & Development Commission
April 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Land Use and Development Commission
Regular Meeting Agenda
April 13, 2021
City Hall Council Chambers
5160 Yellowstone Avenue
CALL TO ORDER & DISCLOSURES OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
APPROVAL OF MINUTES for March 11, 2021 (Action Item)
- A proposal by city staff to replace existing Chapter 18.28 Administration of the Land Use Ordinance with a rewritten chapter 18.28 Administration, setting forth a new scope, procedures, requirements, and review and approval criteria for conditional use permits, variances, comprehensive plan amendments, title text and map amendments, annexations, appeals of administrative and land use and development commission decisions, and for requests for reconsideration of City Council decisions. Type of Action: Recommendation. (Action Item)
- An application for a Conditional Use Permit to build 4-plex apartments on approximately 2.05 acres of land under application for approval in the General Commercial (C-2) zone (currently in the Limited Residential (R-2) zone). Subject property is in the NW ¼ of Section 10, Township 6 South, Range 34 East of the Boise Meridian, Idaho, generally located at 251 W. Linden, Chubbuck, Idaho. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this area as Commercial. Type of Action: Decision. (Action Item)
- An application for a Conditional Use Permit to build townhouses on approximately .40 acres of land in the General Commercial (C-2) zone. Subject property is in the NW ¼ of Section 3, Township 6 South, Range 34 East of the Boise Meridian, Idaho, generally located at 151 W. Park Lawn Drive, Chubbuck, Idaho. The Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use map designates this area as Commercial. Type of Action: Decision. (Action Item).
- The Commission may review proposed city code text amendments by City Staff and provide input on the following section of draft code: Chapter 18.13 Wireless Telecommunications Facilities. Type of Action: Recommendation. (Action Item)
- The Commission may discuss future meeting times for consistency throughout the City to have all public hearings at the same time. Type of Action: Decision. (Action Item)
- The Commission may discuss downtown and urban architecture styles and potential standards for future development to give general feedback about likes and dislikes. Type of Action: Discussion.
This meeting will be available to the public electronically or by phone.
In-person attendance is allowed, Attending via Zoom or phone is highly recommended and requested.
Attendance is limited in accordance with Governor Little’s Stage 3 order. MASKS/FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED.
Web-conference (no webcam is necessary to participate):
Meeting ID: 838 0021 0703
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US
+1 253 215 8782 US
General information on joining a Zoom meeting can be found at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting.
City Hall and the City Council Chambers are accessible for persons with disabilities. Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the meeting should contact City Clerk, Joey Bowers at 208.237.2400 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.